Updated: Tuesday 15 June 2021
It’s time to make your comeback
In line with the latest Government update, here is the reopening roadmap, so you know what to expect. We continue to operate at reduced capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Outdoor training pitches for football and organised sport are open. This includes artificial training pitches for football leagues, including Littledown Juniors, and organised team bookings. If you have an have existing block bookings we’ll be in touch to let you know when you can play again. New pitch bookings can be made online and the app (new block bookings in centre).
- Outdoor tennis and netball is available at selected centres (see app for availability and booking info).
- Gyms, personal training, swimming pools, junior activities and lessons have resumed.
- Changing rooms and showers are available however we encourage you to arrive gym/swim ready and shower at home where possible.
- Selected cafes and soft play areas have reopened and vending for takeaway snacks and drinks is available.
- Indoor group exercise classes have resumed as have, adult lessons and indoor sports (badminton)
- Spa facilities (excluding Pyramids) are scheduled to reopen from Monday 19 July 2021 at the earliest
- Queen’s Park, Eastney Swimming Pool and Wimbledon Park Sports Centre remain closed, but you will be able to use other centres as part of your multisite membership.
Booking in advance, staggered session times and capacity limits, together with enhanced cleaning, ventilation social distancing and wearing face coverings in indoor public areas, are in place to help keep everyone safe. You can read more about this on our dedicated Coronavirus page.
It’s been a challenging time for everyone and, like you, we are all so keen to start getting back to doing what we love – which is getting together to feel the health and wellbeing that comes with being more active together as a community.
If you have any questions about your membership, lessons, activities, bookings or events, please ask in centre where possible – you can also contact us via our Help Centre.
A big thank you from us to you
We can’t wait to welcome you back. We’d like to say a huge thank you for your continued support during these challenging times. If you have any questions or queries about your membership, or the new BH Live Active at Home streaming service, please visit our online help centre or ask us in centre.
Stay safe, stay healthy and best wishes,
BH Live Active