All about our centres
What are the centre’s opening hours?
Check the centre’s webpages or app for session details.
What facilities are available?
Updated: Thursday 15 July 2021
There is a phased reopening of leisure centres and sports facilities. Facilities and activities available now include:
- Outdoor training pitches for football and organised sport.
- Gyms, personal training
- Swimming pools
- Junior activities and lessons
- Adult lessons
- Indoor group exercise classes and sport
- Selected cafés and soft play
- From 19 July onwards – spa facilities at selected centres
Queen’s Park, Eastney Swimming Pool and Wimbledon Park Sports Centre remain closed, but you will be able to use other centres as part of your multisite membership.
Do I have to be a member to use the facilities?
You do not have to have a membership to use the facilities as you can also pay as you go. If however you are a regular visitor, our multisite membership has lots of great benefits and is great value. Find more more about our membership packages and what’s included or come and have a chat with us in centre.
How do I book a football pitch
How do I pay as you go.
All pay as you go activities have to be booked and paid for in advance.
You can do this either on the BH Live Active app – or online.
How do I book onto an activity?
Booking a gym, session, swim or class place before you visit is essential – you will not be able to walk in and do an activity without a booking. This is to help keep everyone safe by limiting the number of people in our centres at any one time.
You can book up to 7 days in advance. Gym, swim and classes sessions can be booked online at: https://my.bhliveactive.org.uk/Connect/ or by downloading the BH Live Active Mobile App (Apple Store and Google Play).
How do I cancel a class?
If you have booked onto a class you can’t attend, you must cancel at least two hours before the class is due to start. If your class takes place before 9am you may cancel up to one hour.
How to cancel:
- You can cancel via the BH Live Active app, using the ‘manage my bookings’ tile.
- Alternatively, you can cancel online
Where can I find out more about swimming lessons?
To find out more about swimming lessons please visit our swim section.
To check availability or to speak with our swimming academy team, please select a region and send us an enquiry form.
Where can I find out more about gymnastics lessons?
To find out more about gymnastics lessons please contact us using this form and a member of the team will get in touch with you.
How do I enquire about tennis lessons?
To find out more about tennis lessons please contact us using this form and a member of the team will get in touch with you.
What hygiene etiquette should I be following?
All customers are asked to maintain high levels of personal hygiene to keep both themselves and others safe. This includes:
- Wearing a face covering in indoor public / communal areas
- Washing and sanitising hands regularly
- Covering coughs and sneezes with tissues and disposing of them in a bin
- Wiping down machines and equipment with wipes and sanitiser provided after every use.
Please DO NOT come to the centre if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms of COVID-19.
Do I have to wear a face covering?
We are doing all that we can to help protect everyone and keep our centres open. If you are coming into the centre, we encourage you to wear a face covering when:
- entering our centres and in public / communal areas
- in our cafés (unless seated to eat and drink)
- spectating an indoor activity such as swimming, gymnastics and trampoline lessons.
Exceptions are if you are:
- Taking part in a fitness activity; for example, a gym session, swim, sport or fitness class
- Spectating outdoors
I have a question that isn’t covered here – who can I contact?
If there’s something we’ve not covered here, please ask in centre when you visit.
Alternatively you can contact us via our online form and we’ll come back to you as soon as we can.