All about our centres
What are the centre’s opening hours?
Entry is by pre-booking only.
Check the centre’s webpages or app for session details.
What should I expect when I return to the centre?
The centre will look slightly different when you return, however we aim to keep our usual upbeat, friendly atmosphere.
As you enter you will see our COVID-19 signage and directional information to help you move around. Some communal areas may still be closed for now and some of the equipment and machines in the gym will be laid out differently to ensure social distancing. Studios will be marked with workout locations. We encourage you to arrive changed and ready for your workout. Sanitisation stations will be available and you will see our staff cleaning regularly and helping to remind people to wipe down their equipment after use.
Will I have to queue outside to get in?
There may be a queue when you arrive, but we anticipate that we will be able to move people into the centre quickly. There will be no walk-ins available at the centre. Entry will only be permitted if you have pre-booked a session or activity.
What hygiene etiquette should I be following?
All customers are asked to maintain high levels of personal hygiene to keep both themselves and others safe. This includes:
- Wearing a face covering in indoor public / communal areas
- Washing and sanitising hands regularly
- Covering coughs and sneezes with tissues and disposing of them in a bin
- Maintaining a social distance with others
- Wiping down machines and equipment with wipes and sanitiser provided after every use
- Bring your own filled water bottle and exercise mat for studio classes
- Avoid any unnecessary contact with surfaces
- Not congregating with others before and after sessions
How do I book onto an activity?
Right now booking a gym, session, swim or class place before you visit is essential – you will not be able to walk in and do an activity without a booking. This is to help keep everyone safe by limiting the number of people in our centres at any one time.
Members can book up to 7 days in advance and pay as you go customers can book up to 5 days in advance. Gym, swim and classes sessions can be booked online at: https://my.bhliveactive.org.uk/Connect/ or by downloading the BH Live Active Mobile App (Apple Store and Google Play).
How do I cancel a class?
If you have booked onto a class you can’t attend, you must cancel at least two hours before the class is due to start. If your class takes place before 9am you may cancel up to one hour.
How to cancel:
- You can cancel via the BH Live Active app, using the ‘manage my bookings’ tile.
- Alternatively, you can cancel online
I have a question that isn’t covered here – who can I contact?
If there’s something we’ve not covered here, please ask in centre when you visit.
Alternatively you can contact us via our online form and we’ll come back to you as soon as we can.