Beat the Pause
Beat the Pause is a yearlong project funded by Sport England to support women going through the peri / menopause.
Weekly exercise and community support – participants are encouraged to share experiences and support each other on this journey. Over the year various classes and activities will be delivered in the community at a reduced cost.
• Improved muscle strength and tone (to protect your joints from injury)
• Improved flexibility and balance
• Helps to maintain your weight
• Increased energy levels
• Relieve symptoms
• Improved sense of wellbeing
• Boost your self-confidence and your mood
• Meet others on the same ‘rollercoaster journey’ as you
Who can attend?
Women aged between 45 and 55 coping with symptoms of peri/menopause
Community venues in Southbourne, Christchurch and Kinson
FIRST CLASS FREE – thereafter only £2.50 per session paid in a block of 10
How to book
please email firstname.lastname@example.org