- Minimum age 14 (16 for kettlebells, BodyPump, Les Mills GRIT, PLAY and POWER).
- Please allow adequate time to Check In and pick up your ticket from a kiosk.
- In order to collect your ticket, you will need one of the following: membership card, access dot or wristband.
- You must hand your ticket to the instructor before the class starts – if you do not produce a valid ticket, admittance will be refused.
- No entry to any classes once they have started.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- In order not to have to cancel classes, cover instructors will be used. Please be open minded as there may be a slight variation to your usual workout.
- Classes may not run if fewer than three people attend.
- Please bring water and a towel with you (no glass bottles or cans please).
- Please tell your instructor before the class starts if you have any injuries, medical problems or if you are pregnant. Ashtanga Yoga, INSANITY and Metafit are not suitable if you are pregnant.
- Please do not bring your bags or coats into the studio. Please use your locker instead.
Booking a class
- Classes are bookable up to seven days in advance on the app, online and in centre.
- If a booking is made that overlaps with an existing booking, the original booking will be released.
- Please allow adequate time to pick up your ticket from a kiosk or customer services – you will need either your membership card, access dot or access control wristband.
- Hand your ticket to the instructor before the class starts – if you do not produce a valid ticket, admittance will be refused. Sorry – no entry to any classes once they have started.
- Non-members can book up to 7 days in advance and must pay at time of booking.
- If you book classes online or using the app we have a new feature. If a class is full you can request a notification when a space become free. Find out more
Cancelling a class
- If you have booked onto a class you can’t attend, you must cancel at least two hours before the class is due to start.
If your class takes place before 9am you may cancel up to one hour.
How to cancel:
- Via the BH Live Active app using the ‘Manage Bookings’ tile.
- In person at customer services.
- Text (Bournemouth & Poole only) – 07537 404682 with your full name, membership number, name of centre, date, time and name of the class you are cancelling. Text messages are charged at your carrier’s standard rate.
- Bookings are not refundable but are transferable up to one clear day prior to activity date by calling the centre.