A cardiovascular workout using the resistance of the water. The buoyancy of the water helps to keep impact minimal, so it’s a great workout for those with injuries.
Types of water classes:
– cardiovascular and strength exercises for the fitter individual
– alternative water cardiovascular and strength based exercises at stations around the pool
– a special workout for pre- and post-natal ladies
Hydro active (level 1)
– a gentle aqua class that places special emphasis on safely improving all-round mobility for those needing to start at a lower level
Hydro active (level 2)
– designed to improve strength, stamina and all round mobility
Deep water aqua
– taught in the deep end of the pool using buoyancy belts. This class is great fun and you don’t even need to be a swimmer!