This is a scheme we run to offer those living with a health condition a supported and subsidised route into physical activity. Our exercise referral consultants will advise you on a suitable exercise regime or activities to participant in that can help improve your condition whilst working on general health, fitness and wellbeing. After an initial consultation we will meet with you at intervals (6 and 12 weeks to monitor progress).
• Control current and prevent new medical conditions
• Increase fitness, strength and balance
• Improve mental health, mood and manage stress
• Improve flexibility and core strength
• Aid weight management
• Improve self-esteem and confidence
• Improve muscle tone
• Social interaction
• Improve knowledge on leading a healthier lifestyle
• Improve quality of life
Who can attend?
This scheme is suitable for anyone who has a health condition or BMI over 30
Mountbatten, Alex Way, Hilsea, Portsmouth PO2 9QA
Pyramids, Clarence Esplanade, Southsea, Portsmouth PO5 3ST
£3.40 Pay as you go with a £7 1st assessment fee or £25 per month Direct debit with (swimming, gym classes, members changing room and 1st assessment fee inclusive)
How to book
Please email email@example.com on details how to access the scheme.