All about our centres
Wearing face coverings
We are doing all that we can to help protect everyone and keep our centres open. If you are coming into the centre, please wear a face covering when:
- entering our centres and in public / communal areas
- in our cafés (unless seated to eat and drink)
- spectating an indoor activity such as swimming, gymnastics and trampoline lessons.
You are not required to wear a face covering:
- While taking part in a fitness activity; for example, a gym session, swim, sport or fitness class
- If you are spectating outdoors
- Or if you fall into any other group exempted by Government advice; such as children under 11 or if you have a medical condition.
If you have any questions about wearing a face covering, please speak with a member of the team when you visit.