Gym, swim, class and Clip ‘N’ Climb bookings
Booking a gym session, swim, class or Clip ‘N’ Climb before you visit is essential – you will not be able to walk in and do an activity without a booking. This is to help keep everyone safe by limiting the number of people in our centres at any one time.
Gym, swim, classes and Clip ‘N’ climb sessions can be booked online at: https://my.bhliveactive.org.uk/Connect/
or by downloading the BH Live Active Mobile App
(Apple Store and Google Play).
Getting ready to train – gym, swim sessions, classes and Clip ‘N’ Climb
Whether you’re already familiar with booking an activity in advance, or totally new to it, we recommend you do a quick login check now to make sure you can access it ok. And if you don’t have an account yet, create one today so you are ready to go.
Booking via the app
- Step one – Download the BH Live Active app (available via the Apple Store and Google Play)
- Step two – Choose the centre you wish to visit – you can choose multiple centres
- Step three – If you already have the app, open and click Manage my Bookings
- Step four – Login and check you’re good to go – remember to use the email address associated with your membership account. If you are booking activities for someone else (e.g. a child) make sure you set up a seperate account to yours to check activity availability and book via their account.
- Step five – If you are new to the app or have forgotten your login details, hit ‘reset your password’ and follow the prompts.
- Go to www.bhliveactive.org.uk and select Book a gym session, swim, class or Clip ‘N’ Climb session. Alternatively you can head straight to our booking portal.
- If you can’t remember your login details click ‘forgotten your password’ follow the prompts. If you need to set up an account, click sign up now and follow the prompts. In both instances, remember to use the email address associated with your membership account.
- If you are booking an activity for someone else, as part of a junior or family membership, use the email address associated with the main account and set up a separate password for each member. You may need the Member ID of each member if you do not know this please ask in centre or contact us via our online Help Centre.
Pay as you Go
- Step one – You will need to register with us before being able to book. Do this at: https://my.bhliveactive.org.uk/JoinAtHome
- Step two – If you are booking activities for someone else (e.g. a child) make sure you set up a seperate account to yours to check activity availability and book via their account.
- Step three – Once you’ve registered, you can go ahead and create your account. You can then download the BH Live Active mobile app (Apple Store and Google Play) or go to our website and book online.