Gym and class bookingsRight now booking a gym session or class place before you visit is essential – you will not be able to walk in and do an activity without a booking.
Members can book up to 7 days in advance and pay as you go customers can book up to 5 days in advance.
This is to help keep everyone safe by limiting the number of people in our centres at any one time. Gym and classes sessions can be booked online at: https://my.bhliveactive.org.uk/Connect/ or by downloading the BH Live Active Mobile App (Apple Store and Google Play).
Getting ready to train – gym sessions and classesWhether you’re already familiar with booking an activity in advance, or totally new to it, we recommend you do a quick login check now to make sure you can access it ok. And if you don’t have an account yet, create one today so you are ready to go.
Booking via the app
- Step one – Make sure you have downloaded our BH Live Active app (available via the Apple Store and Google Play)
- Step two – Choose the centre you wish to use (please note that not all centres are open at this time)
- Step three – If you already have the app, open and click Manage my Bookings
- Step four – Login and check you’re good to go – remember to use the email address associated with your membership account.
- Step five – New to the app or forgotten your login details? Hit ‘reset your password’ and follow the prompts.
- Go to www.bhliveactive.org.uk
- Select Book Gym Session or Book a Class
- If you can’t remember your login details, or need to set up an account, click ‘forgotten your password’ follow the prompts. Use the email address associated with your membership account.
Pay as you Go
- Step one – You will need to register with us before being able to access gym and class bookings. Do this at: https://my.bhliveactive.org.uk/JoinAtHome
- Step two – Once you’ve registered, you can go ahead and create your booking account. You can then download our BH Live Active mobile app (Apple Store and Google Play) or go to our website and book online.
Keeping you (and us) safePlease take time to familiarise yourself with some of the measures we’ve implemented to keep everyone safe as we reopen our services over the coming weeks. For the latest information, please visit our website: www.bhliveactive/time-to-get-moving
Tips for a hassle-free visit:
- Protect yourself and others from Coronavirus – Please don’t come to a centre if you feel unwell or anyone in your household has any symptoms
- Book before you visit – members can book gym and class sessions up to 7 days in advance, 5 days for non-members
- Please bring your own pre-filled water bottle – water fountains are temporarily closed for now
- No sweat towels – please use paper towels provided
- Bring your own floor mat for classes
- Showers and changing rooms are temporarily closed – please arrive ready to train
- If you’ve booked a class, register your attendance at the kiosk on arrival
- If you’ve booked a gym session, head to the gates and tap in.
- Remember if you don’t have a booking you won’t be able to enter at this time
Keep an eye on our social media, app and website for more information.
You may also like to receive email updates on when other centres, pools, cafés and sports activities are reopened by subscribing to updates Thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back #timetogetmoving