This month, a brand new course aimed specifically at females is launching at Pyramids in Southsea.
During the six-week course, participants will work in a small group and get a dedicated training programme which includes:
- A 20-minute Physical Preparation Assessment with Up & Running for each attendee at the beginning of the programme. (to be completed before course starts).
- 12 structured strength training sessions over 6 weeks delivered by specialised team of BH Live Active trainers – led by a female team.
- Learning how to lift and build a training programme to sculpt, shape and improve fitness performance
- All over body strength, conditioning and mobility
- A range of training methods to suit different levels of fitness
- Learning good strength training practises
- Personal activity and training plan
- A follow up review to celebrate progress
- PLUS 90 minutes free parking per session
BH Live’s Jodie Batey, who will be delivering the course says,
“Weight training has loads of amazing health benefits, and female adults could be missing out. This is for a number of reasons such as misconceptions, lack of confidence, feeling intimidated and understanding the right techniques and activities to suit their body shape and type. Over the six weeks of this new course, we will bust those myths and show that with the right foundations, training techniques and education, participants can improve muscular strength and endurance, learn correct lifting and training techniques, improve overall fitness levels and build up their confidence to pick up the weights.”
The course take place in the new gym facilities at Pyramids, Southsea on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Cost £120.00 per person (works out at £10 per session) T&Cs apply. Ask in centre for details.