Littledown gym improvements
As part of our continued investment at Littledown we will be carrying out a series of gym improvements over the coming weeks.
A Life Fitness Hammer Strength HD Athletic Bridge with
- Two new lifting platforms
- Monkey bars
- Pivot points
- Dip bar handles for group suspension and body weight training.
- Plus…competition kettle bells, bars, power bands, foam rollers, jump boxes and slam balls
- New sled track
- Synrgy 360 will be removed to create more functional fitness space
- Equipment will be relocated to improve flow and overall customer experience
- Essential maintenance, cleaning and painting
When is this happening?
Work is being phased to minimise disruption.
- Tuesday 11 June until Thursday 13 June (inclusive)
Sections of the CV area, close to the accessible entrance, will be sectioned off to allow the new equipment and flooring to be delivered and installed.
Some CV equipment will be relocated.
Gym classes scheduled to take place during this week have been cancelled.
The rest of the gym will be open as usual.
- On Friday 14 June the whole gym will be closed so work can complete
The rest of the centre will be open as usual.
If you have any questions, please ask our gym team.