We operate our pools according to industry-recognised guidelines to ensure safety and enjoyment. So that everyone can enjoy the facilities, please follow these guidelines.
- All swim sessions and classes must be booked in advance via our mobile app or online
- Showers, lockers and cubicles will be available. To help minimise time spent in the changing rooms and maintain water quality please arrive swim ready – please shower before and after at home
- Follow all directional signage and instructions from the team
- Always maintain appropriate social distance between yourself and another swimmer
- Under 5s swim FREE during general sessions when accompanied by a full paying adult
- Children under 8 must be accompanied in the water by an adult (16+). Please make sure each child is booked onto a session
- The maximum ratio allowed is two children under 8 to one adult – if accompanying children under 5 – ask in centre for details.
- Nappies: all babies, infants and young children who are not toilet trained should wear aqua nappies underneath their swim suit or a nappy swimming costume
- Only swimwear manufactured for use in swimming pools will be acceptable and this includes the spa. They are: – bikinis – burkinis – swim trunks – swim costumes – speedo type shorts above the knee – all-in-one fitted swimsuits manufactured for the purpose of swimming – baby suits up to 1 year old – swimming hats
- Wetsuits, rash vests, face masks, fins, large inflatables, paddles and snorkels are not permitted, unless in a structured session
- Aqua nappies, swimsuits, goggles and armbands may be available to purchase – ask in centre for details
- Shirts may only be worn during public sessions with the permission of the front of house, centre or duty manager