Our pool combines an airy, traditional feel with modern facilities. Everyone loves this pool for lane swimming, aqua fitness, Wet & Wacky fun or just for splashing around.
Ideal for a relaxing swim, striving for fitness in the swimming lanes, learning to swim or just splashing about and having fun with the family. Weekly sessions include early morning adults only, swim and chill with relaxing music, and fit and fifty.
Learn to swim with the BH Live Swimming Academy and gain a skill for life!
There’s a range of adult lessons to suit all abilities from non-swimmers to advanced courses
wet & wacky
Have fun in the pool with inflatable swimming pool toys, giant play mats and party music.
Saturday and Sunday
Advanced booking is recommended as classes are limited. Bookable 7 days in advance with payment at the time of booking.
We operate our pools according to industry-recognised guidelines to ensure safety and enjoyment.
So that everyone can enjoy the facilities, please follow these guidelines:
Under 5s swim FREE during general sessions when accompanied by a full paying adult
Children under 8 must be accompanied in the water by an adult (16+)
Maximum ratio allowed is two children under 8 to one adult
Nappies: all babies, infants and young children who are not toilet trained should wear aqua nappies underneath their swim suit or a nappy swimming costume
Only swimwear manufactured for use in swimming pools will be acceptable and this includes the spa. They are:
– swim trunks
– swim costumes
– speedo type shorts above the knee
– all-in-one fitted swimsuits manufactured for the purpose of swimming
– baby suits up to 1 year old
– swimming hats
Wetsuits, rash vests, face masks, fins, large inflatables, paddles and snorkels are not permitted, unless in a structured session
Shirts may only be worn during public sessions with the permission of the front of house, centre or duty manager
A band system will operate in the swimming pool area at busy times, allowing at least 1 hour in the pool
You should not use the sauna if you:
– have a serious illness or heart condition, high or low blood pressure, or respiratory condition
– are taking medication for any of the above conditions
– have a contagious disease, infectious skin condition, open sores or wounds
– have had a heavy meal within 90 minutes of arrival
– are under the influence of drink or drugs
– have recently exercised. You should allow time for your body temperature to return to normal
Elderly people, pregnant women and diabetics should seek medical advice before using the facilities
Socalise with us, receive our newsletter and find a contact.