Why choose a BH Live Active membership?
Being a BH Live Active member unlocks access to lots of great facilities and activities so you can get on with enjoying all the benefits of being more active and feeling great.
Our mission is to encourage more active and healthier communities – which is why our memberships are such great value and include so many extra benefits.
Whether you live in Bournemouth, Poole or Portsmouth, a BH Live Active membership gives you access to lots of great leisure centres across your local area.
- Get on the right track with a personalised health review and goal setting session with one of our friendly health and fitness advisors
- Our gyms are designed to be open, friendly and welcoming places to train. There’s lots of great equipment too including TRX, resistance, HIIT zones and areas to stretch.
- MyZone displays to motivate and celebrate your progress
- Swimming pools with lane swimming and pool classes. Lessons also available – not included in membership
- Steam rooms and saunas for relaxation and revitalisation
- Hundreds of weekly group exercise classes including HIIT, yoga, Pilates, and the Les Mills range*
- Exclusive 24/7 access to BH Live Active at Home so you can workout anywhere, anytime. Includes
- 1,500 on demand classes and activities
- A weekly live timetable of streamed classes from your favourite instructors
- A catalogue of local instructor-led classes that you can access anytime
- Mobile app for easy booking
- Discounted creche facilities at selected locations
- Cafes and bars with welcoming outdoor green spaces to unwind or play after your workout.
- Concessionary packages available
We care about your safety and wellbeing.
All of our centres have adopted UK Active’s COVID-19 response safety measures.
Our COVID promise – join with confidence.
If centres close due to a local or national lockdown we will freeze your membership for free.
Facilities and activities vary at each centre. Ask in centre for more details or to take a tour
*Excluded from gym & swim memberships